Friday, April 22, 2005

MoOoOoOo

I don't know what's wrong with blogger last night. I actually wanted to blog but the 1st time, I couldn't login, 2nd time, the pg couldn't display, 3rd time, the loading was super duper slow. & these sequence of process continued. aRrRrRr...... Then I gave up. Bloody hell.

Anyway, Do you guys realise there are alot "cows stands" on the grass patches around S'pore island lately? They can be spotted like almost everywhere. I think the "cabs & buses tails" are somehow related to these "cows" too? Lol. But these "cows" are really lovely. So cute & colourful. Haha.

Then I realise these "cows" are actually advertising media campaign by "Moove Media", a newly-reestablished advertising company wholly-owned by ComfortDelGro Corporation. (a land transport company that owns SBS, NEL, Comfort Taxis, etc) Pretty interesting huh? Heh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The cute colourful cows

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Moooooooooo

Power98 called me yesterday but I didn't hear my phone ringing! I was charging my phone in my room then. I remember their no. that's why I know it's them. Aiya. I missed the chance. They better called again soon. =p

Oh yea, I saw Julian Hee yesterday at PS. Cute! But not very man. Boyish to be frank. He seems quite fair huh? But still, drool..... Hehe.

Shall do my stuffs now. Byeeeee!

No comments: