Sunday, April 17, 2005

uGLy me

Finally decided to blog a bit. Like after a few blog-less days. Haa. -winks*

These past few days I have been doing my exams revision & stuffs. Quite monotonous actually. Nothing interesting. At all. I'm not the kind of person who will sit still for a very long duration & study. I will like walk around, watch tv, disturb my brothers, hunt for food, surf the net & stuffs during the intervals. You get me? Haha.

At last I went to the gym yesterday. Like after so long. Realise I haven't been mentioning my exercise regime for quite sometimes? Heh. But the workout was great. One whole good hour of workout for me to burn calories & sweat myself out. I always feel better after exercising. :D

I'm missing my Pilates lessons. Haven't go & renew my package yet. Really has to find time & money to go do it.

My money & my phone aren't here yet! Arghhhh.... I don't think they will forget right? Lol. They better don't. ;p

& I think I look damn ugly now. Not in my top form. I'm like always stuck in this situation during exams periods. Feel a little bit older somehow. Hah. Aging is scary. =p

Ok. That is about all. I shall surf around , chat a bit & then continue my mugging. :)

He can never be mine.

No comments: