Tuesday, April 26, 2005

"Molested"

Ah-hem. Let me rant about an incident that happened to me just now. I was at Hougang Mall buying some stuffs (went there after school) & while I was coming up the escalator, a guy standing behind me suddenly bumped himself to me. As in bumped his body to my back. I was actually smsing at that moment & I didn't really go & notice who was standing behind me.

When I felt the "bumping", I shouted "Wei!" & the guy replied "Sorry sorry. I didn't see you." Then he faster walked away & I saw him taking out his hp to make a phone call. I was like eh hello?! Wasn't it obvious I'm standing in front of you? I don't know if he was intentionally or unintentionally but somehow I just felt "molested". Lol.

Another sicko. I think he is. Boooo...

Spoiler.

No comments: