Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sushi Feast

Had sushi buffet at Sakae Sushi Wheellock Place yesterday with my beloved friend, Emily! Yummylicious! We ate till an extreme limit where both of us thought our stomachs were gng to burst anytime! Haha. Super duper full! Emily even commented that she felt like a pregnant woman. Lol. The Mochi ice-creams were totally awesome! Drools..... :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 2 of us

Met 2 perverts on my way back home. It's not my dressing ok. A lot of people wear like me too. Emily has similar dressing like me & she is always so safe. I smsed her about my incidents & she said I'm so suay, always encounter these kinds of things. Haa.

Anyway, the 1st pervert was standing behind me in the train & he was squeezing himself towards me & I felt so uncomfortable plus there were so many people inside the train. I almost wanted to shout out but I didn't know why I didn't. Hmmm..... When I got off the train, I turned back & stared at him & I spotted him following me out of the train then walked back to the train again. Ewwww....... Disgusting fellow!

The 2nd pervert I met was the time when I was walking home. He said "Hi Miss! You are so pretty! Can we be friends?" I said a straight "No" & walked away very fast past him. He continued to follow & ask me why. He asked "Was it because you are already married?" I replied "Yes". Haha. Then he was like "Wow". "Who is the lucky guy? Why you so young & pretty & you are married already?" I totally ignored him & continued my walking. Then he asked again "So where you stay? You are gng to where now?" I responded " Gng to my fiance's house." Lol. Then he walked a bit then suddenly ran very fast acrossed me. Haha. Crazy.

No comments: