Thursday, April 14, 2005

Study study study

I'm having my study break now. I have been telling myself that I really gonna study very hard cos there are just simply too much to study. Hiaks.

BUT there are Distractions. Tv, internet, & food. I have been snacking away & munching food everyday, every hour, every minute, every second & I'm not kidding! This isn't very healthy right? Don't wanna see a fatter me. Haha. I shall start exercising more. Well, if I'm not lazy. (I think I'm getting lazier & lazier) I need some motivation. Heh.

I miss my retail therapy, movies, good food, chilling out with friends & many many more! Nevermind. Just a few more weeks & I can have all the time to myself to do all the things I love. I need to revamp myself. Hah.

Sometimes I do wonder if that time I had chosen to pursue my degree at Australia, would my life be more happening than what I'm leading now? Perhaps I would have found my Mr. Right there by now. Lol. Haha. You see here in Singapore I'm not meeting anyone new now & everyday it's like I go school, come home, tuition, go out & blah blah blah. It's very routine. Singapore is just so small & it really gets you to no where. The education system is also pretty rigid here unlike other countries that practise flexibility.

Just a moment of thought. I can't complain or regret much now either. Since I have already chosen this path, I need to continue walking. When there are dreams, there are hopes. One day, the lights will shine on me. =]

I believe.

No comments: