Friday, April 29, 2005

Spooky...Weird...

Yey! 1 paper down today. Still has 2 more to go. Right. Shall look forwards to that very last day. Haha. =p

I just came back home 1 hour ago & finished my shower 10 miniutes ago. Haa. Went to True Yoga for the free Power Yoga session with Michelle. It was not too bad. I sweated a lot & I had really worked hard throughout the entire class. As in I was concentrating. Heh.

Yoga is so much of a slower pace as compared to Pilates. But well, I think they are both interesting & beneficial to our well-beings in their own ways. -grins-

Tell you guys something spooky that happened at my house yesterday or should I say this morning 1am?.... Whatever. Haha.

The story goes:

I was still studying in my bedroom around 1am. Everyone in my family had already went to bed & lights were all shut off except my bedroom's light of course. =p Then, all of a sudden, I heard the flushing water sound from my kitchen's toilet. I thought my dad or mum or brothers just went to the toilet so I just ignored. The flushing water sound continued for like 15 minutes or so. I felt quite puzzled & distracted somehow. Hence, I decided to check it out what was happening.

I walked to my kitchen, I on all the kitchen & toilet's lights & made my way to the toilet. The flushing water sound was loud & clear. I flipped open the toilet bowl's cover & I saw the water was like flushing & running down so rapidly! Awww.... Actually after I flipped open the toilet bowl's cover, I quickly moved 1 step backwards before I peeped in to see what was inside because I didn't wanna see anything that I didn't wanna see. Hah. At that moment I had a mentality that a human head might just pop out from the toilet bowl. Lol. Scary right? Haha. >

I quickly woke my dad up & he went to check it out. He was too tired to do anything so he just turned off the main switch of the flushing system & said he would do something about it the next day. So this morning when I woke up to get ready for school, I was so called the 1st one to use the toilet again. I had actually forgotten that my dad had switched off the main switch of the flushing system & I wouldn't be able to flush. But I could flush after using! Everything was back to normal. I questioned my parents & brothers just now on the usage of the toilet last night but all denied & my dad said he haven't even switch on the main switch yet & how did I manage to flush again?

Hmmm.... Weird right? Heh. Anyway, I got no mood to study now. Too sleepy, tired & lazy. Hehe. Didn't really sleep well these days.

Alright. I shall go watch some TV now. My youngest brother had helped me to record Dolphin Bay & Beautiful Illusions. Heh. Yup. Byeeee~

No comments: