Monday, November 14, 2005

Em.

Met up with em today for farewell lunch & tea break before she flies off on the 17th. We had seafood hotpot, deep fried tofu, fried gyoza, ice cream dessert & hot japanese green tea at sushi tei. Yummy yummy! =)

Then she bought her levis jean & i bought my triumph bra. Haha. But shit. I spent money again. I thought I'm suppose to be on a shopping ban until my bangkok trip. But well nvm. I need it also. Gee. =p

After all the shopping & stuffs, we went tcc for coffee. I have a fetish for coffee recently. Heh.

It was great catching up with her today. Afterall, we have been such great pals since poly days. There were/are ups & downs but come to think of it it's the infinity that creates the friendship bond between us. So we better treasure it.

Things just get emotional ya? We won't know when we would see each other again. Probably not so soon. She is going to embark on a different journey. All the best girl!

I think I gonna miss her.

Human beings are really strange creatures sometimes..........

No comments: