Sunday, November 06, 2005

When love says.....

I chanced upon a friend's blog that she set up to write about what happened between her & her boyfriend. (or should I say ex-boyfriend now since they have just broken up.) I know both of them & the guy was my classmate for 3 years in Ngee Ann. I can't believe this thing happened & he did that to her. They were always so lovey-dovey. In people's eyes. In my eyes.

You have to believe that some guys are really bastards. I feel sorry for her.

I'm not close at all to the girl & most probably she won't be reading my blog because she doesn't have my blog address & I don't publicise my blog to everyone. But still, I hope she will get on her feet again, walk on bravely & be strong enough to face her future.

Falling in love is too sweet to resist & falling out of love is too bitter to bear.

I hope all my beloved girlfriends will find the right guy to love.

Every worthy girl in fact.

No comments: