Thursday, November 10, 2005

Exercise

Guess what? I went gyming just now! Like after soOoOoOo long... Haha... *bleah* Even the administrative staff, gym attendant & gym instructor said so to me when they saw me.

Anyway, the workout was quite okay. I gotta tame my laziness & start going to gym more often. Exercise is good you know? Lol. =p

After an hour of gym I went to the pool to look for lynn & yeun. They had been swimming (or should I say soaking themselves in water) for one & a half hour when I reached the pool. I wanted to change into my swimming attire & jumped into the pool too but then it started raining before I could do anything!

Then they went to bath & change & I waited for them. We were very hungry after all my gyming workout & their swimming workout & hence we decided to head to hougang mall to eat. We had mcdonalds meals & their ice-cream! Eating back all the calories that we had burnt earlier on. Muahahahaha... But who cares? I don't care! Heck la. Just eat. Hah. =D

I had a great time with them. We ate & chatted from 6plus in the evening to 9plus almost to 10 in the night. I didn't know we had sat & chatted for so long! While we were walking back to my house & to their bus stop, we stopped at the pasam malam to buy some food back for snacks & suppers. Haha... Food again... =p I love my tapioca cakes! *grins*

Probably going to my massage later. (tmr) Will update about it soon!

Dreamyland soon.....

No comments: