Thursday, November 03, 2005

Over!! Finally! =D

Hohohoho... My exams are over! Yesterday 4.30pm ended everything. How relieved I was. Hehe... Frankly, I'm quite worried about the result. Got a very bad feeling for 1 or 2 papers. Hai... Since it's over now, I shall not think about it anymore. Hopefully I'll pass everything!! =p

Had dinner at Ramen Den after school. It wasn't very nice. A bad choice for Japanese food. But since my friend had the 1 for 1 dining voucher, we decided not to waste it. Haha... Walked & shopped awhile before heading back home empty-handed. Disappointing. Ha. I still thought I can buy something for myself right after the torturing paper. But..... Nvm. *grin*

Anyway, I went for a hair cut today. Not much difference though cos it was just a trim. Heh. But today was more satisfied than yesterday because I had my dinner at Sakae Sushi (a much much much better choice for Japanese food) & I bought something for myself too. *finally* *winks* Mostly importantly, there was a great company as well. *beams*

Oh ya, that day I bought myself a massaging lymph therapy voucher for $35. (with gst $36.80) I was walking past the booth & the pretty beauty consultant sweet talked to me until I couldn't resist the offer. Ha. Oh well, I shall pamper myself then. For a pure relaxation after the exams! Hehe. I can go any time any date I want. I just have to make an appointment before going. =)

Ok. Enough for now. Good Night!

No comments: