Sunday, November 13, 2005

Witty Taxis-Uncle

I met this really funny taxis-driver yesterday. He was preaching christianity to me throughout the whole journey. This was the first time that I met a taxis-driver who shared his reglion beliefs to his passenger. How weird.

I was actually quite bored with the conversation but I still pretend to practise my enthusiasm to the discussion by answering back with replies like "oh is it?"; "how come?"; "why?"; "i didn't know that."; that's interesting."; etc. He seemed to be quite entertained by himself throughout. Haha.

Along the way, I was trying to type a sms & he actually asked me if I could sms later & concentrate & listen to what he had to finish saying first. I was sitting at the back seat by the way. He never even turned his head back to look at me & he knew I was smsing. Ok. Probably it was the mirror? No idea. *laughs*

That was so hilarious & I actually really stopped my smsing & listened to what he had to say. That was really quite ironical. Huh? Haha. =p

When it was reaching my home, I was like thank god I'm getting down soon. But, when I paid him the taxis-fare, he asked me if I could stay on for another five to ten minutes to let him finish his words. Being a very nice me, I didn't know how to reject him. Anyway, even before I was going to say okay or not okay, he had already continued with his talking. Lol. He gave me some brochures at the end of everything. Witty uncle I had to say. =p

I had singing, dinner at suntec nydc, yami yogurt for dessert & some groceries shopping at carrefour. My poor pair of legs was so tired after the end of everything.

I tried out the new bistrio delifrance this afternoon. It wasn't that fantastic actually. I guess I would just stick to their usual sandwiches, pastries, puffs & tarts next time.

After much consideratons, I bought my full house vcd just now. With discount of course. Heh. I love the show so much & I actually missed some episodes while it was still screening on the scv until it ended a few weeks back. Hehe. So happy. *beams*

Okay, I shall go read my cleo now, then bath & full house! =)

Good luck to me, please?

No comments: