Wednesday, November 30, 2005

In the middle of the night,

I received some pictures taken at the airport the other day.

This is one of them.



Sometimes I do wonder if only things are simpler, what I come to know are wrong.

But anyway, I'm now in a good mood cos I'm going bangkok in one day time! Hehe.

Haven't really pack my stuffs yet. Shall do it tmr. Don't intend to bring too many barangs barangs too. I wanna go there & buy & fill up my luggage & shopping bag.

Oh... & I don't know what's wrong with my body these few days. I always get hungry in the night like 12++ am to 1++ am. I can even hear the rumbling sound of my stomach. Haha.

I am feeling hungry now as well as I'm typing this entry. Grrr... It's quite terrible. My weird body. =p

Okay. I think I better go & get some sleep.

Kiss all goodnight. =)

I can't wait for breakfast!

No comments: