Saturday, November 19, 2005

My two days

Swimming (okay. maybe not really swimming. soaking & playing with water. hehe.) was quite fun yesterday. We played, took pictures & discussed about love & boyfriends issues. We were big eaters yesterday too. We had Jack's Place, Ya Kun Kaya Toast & they also bought Polar Puff before going home. After I reached home, I ate homecooked food too. I can really eat a lot if I want to. Haha. People who know me will know. *grin*

Just now met michelle at orchard to accompany her to buy her birthday's clothes. We saw felicia chin & she was damn gorgeous. Hehe. Then we had dinner at Pasta Cafe. The slipper lobster pasta, fried calamari & oreo cheesecake. Total yummylicious!

We headed to Bugis Village at 10pm or so & she managed to get herself a pretty skirt at the hour when most shops were closed/closing. The nightlife in Singapore is so boring. All shops close so early except those pubs & clubs. I really think they should extend the operating hours of those shops in town.

Then after everything it was home sweet home. =)

Be right back.

No comments: