Saturday, November 12, 2005

Nonchalant

I didn't go for my massage yesterday. Cos I couldn't get ready on time to go out. Dilly-dally me. =p Will try to go next week probably if I have the time.

Had lunch at Wisma Atrium Food Republic yesterday. Quite a lot of food to choose from & the food is not bad. (actually i only ate the fried prawn mee. not too sure about other food though. but they sure look good. *grins*)

I feel that I should try to refrain myself from spending too much. I have been spending a lot lately! Transportation & food are fixed expenses that I will incur everytime I go out. I'm jobless too. So the final verdict is I should go out less often! Not easy though. Hmmm.....

I went to my cousin's solemnisation of marriage just now. It was held at his new house. I reached the place with my parents & youngest brother at around 7.15pm & the solemniser only arrived at around 8.30pm. Faint. I was so hungry then but we had to wait for the solemnisation & photo-taking sessions to end before we could proceed for the buffet. & there were like so many people! Relatives & friends. Many many unfamiliar faces. Got some cute guys actually. Haha. I think they are my cousin's poly friends. But these cute guys each had a girl beside them. *sigh* =p By the time I got to eat it was like already 9plus pm. Didn't eat much cos I waited for the long queue to clear first before queuing up to take the food & by the time it reached my turn, most of the food was snatched up fast by people. Some had so many rounds & those people queuing behind like me were left with all the unpopular dishes. =|

Anyway, the food was all vegetarian food cos the bride is a vegetarian & hence my cousin has to follow her. The bride was really very pretty. She looked quite plain on the photo that was attached to the wedding invitation card which was given to my family earlier on. No wonder people always say girls are the most beautiful at their own weddings. How true is this. She was really the limelight just now.

The bride & groom are only 4 years older than me. Consider pretty young right? To get married at this age now. Some people of this age haven't even finish their studies or some may don't even have a proper stable job. So it probably depends on individual. Some relatives were already telling my parents that a few more years will be my turn or probably the next wedding will be mine. Another faint. OMG! How can it be? I really can't forsee myself getting married at their age. At least for now. It seems quite impossible for me.

The blissfulness in the couple' eyes is so true. That is so real. *beams*

Was msning with a childhood friend just now & we haven't see for each other for many years. She claimed that she saw me last week & she said she was so shocked that that I have changed so much over the years. Hahaha. Did I?

Ok la. It's 1plus am now. I gotta sleep soon.

Hope tmr (saturday) is good & lucky day for me!

Night! =)

No comments: