Friday, November 25, 2005

Summarization

It's friday again & the weekend is drawing nearer. But well, there isn't much differentiation between weekdays & weekends for me now cos I'm neither studying or working this period of time. So, everyday just seems the unless I'm doing something in particular.

For the past few days, I did a little bit of gymming, met up with friends for dinner at swensens, stayed home to watch vcd & enjoying the cosy chilling weather, did a little shopping & basically doing nothing much productively.

I am also counting down to my bangkok trip in which I'm going in less than a week time. Yeah! =p

Being thinking quite a lot lately too. I think I really need to rearrange what I want in life & prioritize the things that I wanna do or achieve. Sometimes I feel that I'm a bit too slacky. I just live my life as it is, move on as each day goes by & I believe most people are like that. Aren't you guys?

I guess I need more vitamin L to make me feel better & live on happier. I know my family loves me but probably they can show me more often that they do. I know some of my true friends love me too but the feel is getting weaker & probably in a while time I can hardly sense it anymore. I know HE will love me but I don't know who is he & where is he now.

I don't know why am I discussing this issue again. I think I did discuss it before in the past. When I have nothing to do, my mind will start wandering off & think about stuffs. Maybe it's at the certain point of my life again. Things get rowdy & emotions just arouse.

Probably I need the comfort of a hug to make me feel better. Please give me a hug when you see me again, if you love me. Haha.

Okay. It's 12.14pm now. Lunch time! *beams*

Bye Bye! =)

I feel like a fool but it's okay now. I know I'm going to be better than you.

No comments: