Thursday, January 12, 2006

1, 2, 3.

A guy friend told me something just now. He said from a guy's perspective, the first impression that I normally give to guys is that (rank in order) : 1) I am attached. 2) I have tons of suitors. 3) I have someone in mind already. *laugh*

I didn't know I always give people this kind of impression. Lol. I wish I am no. 1 with the right person. I don't mind having no. 2 too because it's always nice to have many people liking you. It's also good to have no. 3 because that someone can be one of my motivation in life.

I'm greedy because I want all three! Haha. =p

It has been raining non-stop for the past few days & the weather is so freaking cold. I was driving & it just poured super heavily. I couldn't even see the road in front of me. It was so damn scary. I just hate driving in the rain.

I don't need a friendship like yours.

No comments: