Sunday, January 08, 2006

On a rainy day, blogging in the shop. =D

Went to watch narnia with lynn on thursday. Two thumbs up! Like what many had said. Hehe. Plucked my brows too. Friday went kimage for a haircut. Before that, I dropped by centrepoint to look for yingxiu for lunch. Had the wanton mee at heeren level 5. Cheap & yummy! *wink*

MOS & KTV were supposed to be on my list but didnt go to any in the end. Too tired after the whole week of studying & working. Not saying that they are tough but just that I always have a habit of sleeping late. So now though the school term has started, I still can't get used to sleeping early. I have been sleeping like 2am & waking up at 7.30am. Quite unbearable.

For school, a lot of self-studies have to be done in which I am still trying to force myself to do now. It gonna be a busy semester. I forsee. Hmmm.

Saturday had vocal training as usual. I sang till quite terribly I feel. A lot of rooms for improvement still. Lol. =p After class, we used one of the empty rooms to practise our singing. We sang till 6 & then we took a cab down to orchard for dinner. So we had dinner at crystal jade la mian xiao long bao. It's only like less than 10 bucks per person after gst & service charges & everything. So quite okay. Been spending a lot. Don't know on what also. Outflows > Inflows. That's very bad. Haha. I'm trying to curb my spending now. Still a long wait to my pay.

What a weather these few days. Raining non-stop. Anyway, I'm at work now. Working on a sunday doesn't seem very appealing. Ha. Typing this entry using the company's laptop. The supervisor went for a haircut & so he handed me the laptop for me to use while tending the shop. Not much customers also. So I have quite a bit of time to myself now. ;p

Don't know what's wrong with my left eye too. It's a little sore & pain. Awww. Hope it gets better later.

再靠近一点就让你牵手
再勇敢一点我就跟你走
你还等什么时间已经不多
再下去只好只作朋友
再向前一点点我就会点头
再冲动一点点我就不闪躲
不过三个字别犹豫这么久
只要你说出口你就能拥有我


Was humping this song just now. The lyrics seem simple but yet so true. I think it applies to many people. Haha. Alright. That's all. Bye! With love. =)

No comments: