Sunday, January 01, 2006

Work on a new year day.

First day of work on a new year day. Everything was fine. My supervisor was quite nice & friendly. He opened a bottle of white wine (he used his staff discount to pay for it) & we shared. I drank quite a bit. ;p My head was already feeling quite heavy when I got home. Took a nap immediately after dinner & then I was back to normal again after an hour of nap. =D

http://www.pontiwinecellars.com.sg/

Check this website out. This is the place where I'll be part-timing with for the time-being. Most customers who patronise are more to the high-end class of people. Will be rotating the days of working with Yingxiu. So it's like when she works, I don't have to work. When I work, she doesn't have to work. So probably, I'll be like working like 3 to 4 days in a week, depending on my schedule & school timetable.

Hopefully, I'll learn to appreciate wine more after the end of everything. Maybe. =)

No comments: