Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Good beginning

Work was fine. Quite slack. Read my own magazine, read some wine books, smsing, used his laptop to online (he asked me to do so cos he saw that I was bored. =p). I don't really serve all customers who come in too. He taught me to see who are the potential buyers & who are the ones who are only there to browse & touch but won't buy. So sometimes I will just sit at my counter, continue to read my books or do my stuffs until the customer approaches me. Haha. What customer service attitude is that right? Ok la. I do serve. Really. *grin*

Going back to my lecture again in a few hours time. Enough of rest & it's time to get back to books & study. Sigh. =( Hopefully, I'll make it for my last semester & that's it. I wanna wave goodbye to SIM. Can't wait. Heh. =p In a few months time. Yey! Hopefully hopefully. Hee.

Oh ya. I purposely woke up early in the morning just now just to go to the gym, then came home to change & head to work. I had to drag myself to wake up & go exercise. Frankly, I'm quite an "exercise" person. The lack of exercising for too long will make me feel lethargic.

Working again after class later. 6 hours of work. So still quite okay. These few days of the new 2006 have been quite good. Hope everyday gets better & all the nice things will happen to me! *winks* =D

No comments: