Friday, January 20, 2006

Random Thoughts

Some random thoughts before I sleep:

My hair is like growing so fast. I just cut it 2 weeks ago only lor. *shrug*

I hate myself for blowing my top at my dad over a small incident just now. I feel so bad now. I'm such a bad daughter. =(

I heard some news that GAP and Banana Republic will be coming to SG soon. Hohohoho..... Another reason for me to shop again. =p

My room is so messy now & I don't know how & where to start my spring cleaning for it. Feeling lazy but still have to do it.

I want to renew my package with Amore again but I already have a few money committments.

I want to go ktving.

I miss being a shopaholic. I need my shopping badly. ;p

More nightlife?

I have to study hard. But why no action yet? *slap myself*

I tell myself I have to be a happier person & not to be too bothered by what others have to say or comment about me. Especially at times when things aren't true.

I wish that things that I hope they will come true, they will really come true. Soon. *winks*

Going for a medical checkup on the 26th. Hope that I'm fine. =]

&..... Hmmm..... I shall go sleep now.

Everyday is a better day.

No comments: