Friday, January 27, 2006

Wait

Went for my medical checkup just now & I waited for almost 4 hours before it was my turn. That was a freaking long wait. Luckily I had my book with me to keep me occupied, though I did doze off a few times. I was feeling real sleepy then. Hee.

I was so blur. I forgot to charge my handphone before I went out & the battery just died flat after I made a few smses. So I stayed "handphoneless" for a few hours. Headed to compasspoint after checkup to help dad to buy mei zhen xiang's bar kua & did some small shopping for myself. *smile* After that, I had to meet dad at hougang mall to get some stuffs together so I had to use public-phone to contact him. I think the very last time that I used a public-phone was during my secondary school days. I realise I feel quite helpless without my handphone. I think a lot of people will feel the same as me la. Haha. =p

Going town later to do some last minute shopping & probably going to take my mp3 player from lynn in the evening or night. Hehe. So happy. I'm a mp3 player owner now too. ;)

Still got some spring cleaning & tiding not done yet for my room. So gotta try to finish them by eve of cny's eve. Heh.

Though I no longer feel the excitement for cny like I used to feel when I was still a young girl, I feel kind of happy when I saw people shopping for cny's stuffs. Haha. I was at the ntuc with dad just now & it was really packed with lots of people buying cny's goodies & groceries. I mean it seems so interesting that a festival can bring people doing same things together. It looks so fun. Everybody was just busily buying things to prepare for cny. I kind of like this atmosphere. =D

& I gotta sort out my mood & prepare for some serious studying after cny. I have been lazing & bumming around too much. I need some motivation to keep me going.

I want to watch movies, go ktv & maybe to some nice places to chill out. I am free for dates. Haha.

Alright. Tata. =)

Good things are worth waiting.
Maybe you are one of them.
Or maybe you aren't.
I don't know.
I will just live & move on.
I know I have to wake up from my dreams eventually.

No comments: