Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sleeping in the bus or train

Have you ever fallen asleep in the bus or train, irregardless whether it's an intentional act or an unintentional act? I admit I do but it's definitely unintentional.

I was on the train back from work earlier on just now & was standing right in front of this man who was seated down. I swear he must have fallen into a deep sleep! His shopping bags were laying on the floor, he was snoring very loudly with his mouth wide open & the worst thing was his saliva was dripping all over his shirt! Yucks! Can you imagine? It was so damn gross & disgusting! Eeeeee......!!!!! It was such a turn off! Thinking of it now really makes me feel like puking! *shrugs*

Seriously, it's certainly very unglamorous to sleep in the bus or train.

Refrain yourself from doing that. Unless you really can't help it.

No comments: