Thursday, January 05, 2006

;p

School was okay, just that the lecture was boring, the lecture notes were boring & the lecturer was also equally boring. *laugh*

Work was okay too, just that sales were bad, i was quite slacked, not much stuffs to do & the air-conditioning was damn bloody cold. *smirk*

Anyway, I came to know more stuffs about that person again. Unintentionally. But it's no longer about disappointment anymore because I don't carry any good feeling towards that person anymore. Frankly, I hate to feel that towards that person but things just have to turn out this way. No more turning back already because that person has slowly gone in my memories.

Lastly, I hope things work out well for me & my girls. You girls know what I mean. Hehe. I need to sleep. Sweet dreams!

you are my reason to smile. =)

No comments: