Sunday, January 15, 2006

再一次拥有 - - - 休闲的一天.

Sometimes it's nice to be staying at home for one whole day, basically doing nothing productive & just resting around & doing some tiny bits of stuffs like onlining, watching tv, reading newspapers, magazines or some books, snacking away the chips & chocolates from the fridge & napping on your comfy bed. I'm doing that today & right at the moment now! Haha. You know when you have to keep going out everyday for school, work or some other stuffs & committments, it can be really taxing & tiring. So most probably you will appreciate the day(s) when you don't have to do anything or think for anything but just lazing around, only doing stuffs that come to your mind & things that you feel that you have the mood doing when you are slacking away. =p

If I'm not lazy later, I may go for a jog. Haha. See how's my mood later. *bleah*

Somehow I dread gng to school tmr. I don't know why. Grrrr..... Boring. I hope this mindset of mine won't last long.

I can't wait for the the long Chinese New Year's break when I don't have to go school for one whole week. *claps*

Actually I can't wait to go ktv with that somebody too. Hopefully it's before CNY. Haha. But like as if it will really happen. Don't know la. See how things go. Things are just moving too slow & plus I'm not a very acting person. I think I'm more of the reacting type of person. What am I talking about? Aiya, I also don't know myself. Whatever. ;p

我想念去年的冬天
下着雪的那一夜
你给的温柔
紧握的双手
温暖整个寒冬

失去了曾经的拥有
在你离开以后
带走了笑容
只留下寂寞
忘了幸福是什么

没有你的夜特别的漆黑
只能闭上双眼去感觉
没有我的夜谁在你身边
代替了那个从前

能不能再听一次你说爱我
回到还在你怀里的时候
能不能让我再一次拥有
曾属于我的温柔
能不能让我再一次拥有
曾属于我的温柔

Tell me how to sing this song with feel & picture. I thought I already have lots of feel but people just thought that it wasn't enough. Arghhh..... It's so tough. I need to discover the real element of this entire theory of feel & picture thingy. I hope I can do it. Heh.

No comments: