Friday, September 22, 2006

Frankfurt

I just came back from Frankfurt this morning. It's a nice place. A very relaxing & beautiful country. I think I really love & prefer those ang mo countries like Europe. Love the pace, cities, environment, food & all the beautiful scenaries & people.


My big & comfy bed! All to myself! Haha...


The scenary outside of my hotel-room's window.


My yummylicious salmon pizza!


Spinach mushrooms...*drools*


Lydia babe & me!


All white. =)


I love milkshakes!! *beams*


My raspberry yogurt with muselli, my mp3 & my devil wears prada to keep me company through the lonely night. =p


My brekkie!


Pink birkie but it's not mine.


Silver Birkies & it's mine now! *grin*


Chanel.


Ermmm....Trying on another cap again. Heh.


LV.


Gucci.


Tiffany & Co.


I love grapes!

No comments: