Thursday, September 28, 2006

I LOVE SG!

I'm back from Karachi (Pakistan) & I really don't like the place. So boring & so not fun & all. I didn't go out at all. Ordered room service, went for the hotel lunch buffet & used the internet for awhile. The scariest part is that the lights in the hotel kept getting blackout. Totally can't make it man. I really appreciate what I have over here in Singapore. Oh man. I LOVE Singapore! Haha. *beams*












One of my crew asked me this question yesterday.

"What would be your greatest regret if you know that your this plane is never going to land?"

It really makes me ponder.

I said my greatest regret would be not being able to let all my loved ones know how much I actually love & care for them.

What if there is really no tomorrow?

No comments: