Sunday, September 03, 2006

New camera

Did I mention that I saw the Sg Idol at Compasspoint yesterday? Anyway, Jonathan Leong was pretty eye-catching even though he wasn't the super duper handsome kind. Cute I would say. Heh.

& I had a potluck gathering at East Coast Park yesterday with my batchmates. Yeah. I guess it gonna be hard to organise something like that in the future cos everyone will be flying already.

I went to Comex today & I got myself a new camera. Finally. Heh. At a pretty good deal. Suppose to go to my cousin's baby one month's party but I managed to escape myself from it. *yey*







I got the sliver one. Cos they only have sliver. Haha.

Nails not painted. Report not done. Camera not charged. Clothes not ironed. Bag not packed. *faint*

Bye! & do sms me your no. (though i know now after i set password for my blog, not many people can read it.) Anyway, do share with me the no. of our common friends too. Hee. Good Night! *smile*

No comments: