Monday, September 25, 2006

When two friends met again


When two friends met again..... =)

We seperated from our meeting at around 9plus at night & I was SUPPOSED to go home straightaway but I didn't. I waited awhile for him to pick me up & we caught the movie, "John Tucker Must Die" at 10plus. It wasn't a super fantastic movie but it was okay la. Then we had some salad & drink at The Coffee Club & we went Cosy Bay after that. Considering we both have to work the next day but still.....Haha. =p

But I still feel the sense of uncertainty. In him. In me. In us.

Reached home at around 4am. Bathed & packed my stuffs & by the time I closed my eyes it was like 4.45am. & now I'm up. Gotta go get ready in awhile time for flight later.

I always hate the leaving part with you. OMG. Why did I do that? ;P

No comments: