Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lovely

Been like too tired to update my blog for the past few days. Anyway, I had my graduation on 07Sep06. It didn't turn out as well as we thought it would be. It wasn't very well-organised actually. But anyway, it's all over. & I got the best groomed award. & I really don't know why it's me. I was super shocked when they announced the 1st prize for grooming award. I couldn't even get my ass out of the seat to go to the stage to receive the award. All along I thought it would be my these 2 friends' competition. Oh well. Things really turn out unexpectedly when you least expected it.

Then that night after my graduation, I was supposed to meet him for drinks. But in the end we didn't cos he was afraid that I might be very tired after the past few days of preparation of my graduation & the lack of my beaty sleep. Hah. But we chatted on the fone till almost 3am & I gotta wake up at 6am cos the next day I had this program to attend in STC. Can you imagine? Oh well, it was worth it I feel. =p

& we met for dinner & drinks & chat last night. I got home at around 3plus nearing 4 in the morning. I was very sleepy towards the end. But..... It was a lovely night. =) Even if things may not progress from there, the night left me wonderful memories to keep forever. It's enough. Heh.

Flying off to Sydney later. My 1st solo. Hope things turn out well! & I can't wait to come back. Haha. Ciao! *beam*

It seems too good to be true isn't it?

Am I dreaming?

No comments: