Friday, September 01, 2006

I lost my handphone!!!!!

Perth flight was good. Crew, passengers, food, shopping........EXCEPT that I lost my handphone!!!!! I remember I put it in my handbag but after flight when I wanna retrieve it fr my handbag to on it, I couldn't find it! It was gone! *shrug* Did I drop it? Or did someone took it from my bag during flight? I don't mind the person taking my handphone if he/she really wants the handphone so badly. But please return me my sim card! It's such a dampen lei. Spoilt my mood & everything. I haven even break the news to my parents. They sure scream at me lor.

I seriously felt so handicapped without my handphone. *roar*

I have already suspensed my line in case it's being misused. Will go get a new handphone & a new sim card tmr. Sian...... There goes my allowances for this Perth flight. *arrrGGggHh*

So angry~

No comments: