Friday, September 15, 2006

Shanghai

I'm back from Shanghai! Don't really like the place. People are rude, food are oily & salty, vehicles are noisy (they keep horning & it gets on my nerves.), fashion is a big no no & it's a boring place for me cos nothing much interests me.

Anyway, I only slept like 2 hours or so on the day I have to report for my flight. (which is yesterday i think.) I had to report at 0605 & hence I had to get up at 0300 something to get ready. I slept at 0000 plus midnight. Can you imagine? Went out earlier & was only back nearly to midnight time. You see the sacrifice? Lol. =P

Never take much photos in Shanghai also. Have got a Frankfurt Germany flight on Monday. *yey* This Sunday on standby. (sian. hope i don't get called up. )

I miss Singapore. Somehow. *grin*

No comments: