Saturday, September 23, 2006

Lazy Saturday

After coming back from flight yesterday's morning, I didn't really have a rest. Went out in the afternoon till late night then I reached home. Managed to meet a few people at different timing of the day & night. I was pretty tired actually but everthing was worth it. I simply miss my people. =)

I didn't step out of my house the whole day today. Slept till afternoon & I was like still so tired. After I had my late lunch, read some papers, online & I fell asleep again. Then I woke up, had my dinner, watch tv, read my cleo & onlining now. Shall go for my shower soon though I feel lazy doing that too. Ha. =P


My thought. *beam* But the picture was only taken after the warm chocolate cake melted & eaten a bite! Hahahaa....*bleah*


I love my new accessory. ;P

Meeting a good friend who just came back from overseas tmr. Hopefully things between us are still normal like before. I don't know. Shall see then. Heh.

~before i knew you, i travelled around the world. i slept in castles & fell in love because i was taught to dream~

No comments: