Friday, August 20, 2010

你不知道的事

Someone commented, "eh girl you got do turnarounds one meh? i thought you only do long flights."

Haha...

I rolled eyes, as usual. *lol*
I need a break. :)

Saigon turn later. Yeah, no off day after the long day of Manila turn. Just helping someone to do the flight, with a little incentives. Heh. Thinking, aiya it's actually not that bad after all. I only reporting for work in the afternoon, coming back at night with transport provided, though most probably I should be driving, but still it should be a good flight, with my ex-team IFS. So yup, it will be a good Friday huh. =)

Looking forward to Saturday, cos it's an off day! *yAy* Thousands and one things to do, and I only have that much of time. Then it will be Jakarta, London and on Leave! Still not very much confirmed if I am going anywhere, (ya the problem lies with me. i have no idea why am i contemplating), but then again, I believe the answer will come by itself, soon. :)

It has been lingering in my mind and thoughts that,
有些事情还真的是一直没完没了。

芝麻绿豆的小事竟然也能晴天霹雳。。。

我累了。。。

所以。。。算了。。。=)

决定对自己好一点。。。

没有人可以再伤害我。。。

Anyway, hear one of my favorite singer, (besides mr JAY, hehe..), Lee Hom's new song, 你不知道的事. It's damn damn good la! I want to catch the movie too!



Okay, read book and sleep!

Dreams~

No comments: