Saturday, August 21, 2010

Late or Never?

Some people say it's better to be late than never. But me, I would rather never than to be late. When you are late, people are gone, things are different, and you are left with emotion baggage to handle. It's kind of a mixed feeling actually. As much as when you initially you claimed you are quite determined you don't like it, then when it's gone, then you start to ponder maybe it did take up a part of your life. And well, too late to feel regretful. 只有咬紧牙根.

As much as when I used to say it's all in the state of mind, as much as I used to exclaim happiness is all in the mind, nothing but a choice of yours if you want to be happy or the other way round. In this world, how much exclamation, how much emotions do we have to go through to reach the final string of the race?

I guess it's just me.


Side track... I am so hungry x 100times! *roars*

Everyone is checking in at foursquare, while I choose to check in from blogger at Shunji Matsuo. :)

Have a great Saturday! I can't wait for food which is hours later. Still need to check in at Shine Nails after this. Okay loves!:)

No comments: