Monday, August 23, 2010

in the spite of...

I am thinking, just thinking, why do people still want to look back when they have already moved on and chosen another decision? Was it in the spite of anger, disappointment and frustration? Or was it simply a lie to own self? You see, I am always full of random thoughts here.... But they didn't come for no reason. Haha, friends and acquaintance's have always tell me my blog is like so ambiguous. It seems like I am always talking about some things or some people but with no names and identities mentioned. And people start speculating what and who am I talking about, and why am I always so emotional in my entries?

I guess there's always TWO me. A inner me and a outer me whom I portrait to the world. I am always skeptical. I am always lack of security. And worst of all, I always allow myself to have to mixed feelings and 2ND thought.

Life is supposed to be filled with ups and downs, expectations and disappointment, waiting and more waiting and then it becomes impatience, priorities, views, and of course your heart to love and to feel compassionate.

I am still learning to be stronger and stronger each day. Acceptance to the facts of life that things and people do change. Maybe I will feel sad. Maybe I will feel affected. Maybe I can yet to give others my sincere blessings. I am just scared to welcome the day alone. If promises are meant to be emptied, hopes are meant to be demolished, expectations are meant to be disappointed, and that glimpse of light is meant to be cut off completely, why do people still dream? And why do I still dream?

In favor of God maybe. We know (I know) he would love to give us(me) the best of everything that he can give, but there is just so much we (I) deserved, isn't it?

Missy here is off to London for the week.

Till then!
Much love.

:)

No comments: