Saturday, August 28, 2010

the change cycle

There are times we sighed and talked about how things have changed over the weeks, months and even years, how relationships between people have changed or even deteriorated due to various factors. We often think it's a pity, it's a lost, and maybe at times wished IF ONLY things never change, IF ONLY relationships never change, how wonderful everything can be?

"If you keep focusing on what you left behind, you will never see what lies ahead." I am so guilty of this at times. I often look back, and say how much I missed the past, I often wished IF ONLY times can go back, I often get into emotional mode and feel uptight about whatever that was left behind, I often sighed how things and relationships between me and certain people have changed, I often missed my history.

And then I realise I can't move on when I keep harping on the past. There could be good memories, mistakes, and even lost opportunities. But so what? It's all over. And I am where I am now. Though a part of me still lingers in memories, I am hoping for a more settled path of light to guide me ahead.

Still willful, still love to throw my 大小姐tantrums, still boastful at times, still hard to please, still very much want attention, I think I am still me. :)

Had a good few hours of nap after dinner. Was so tired after a long flight back from London. 4 good days in Singapore before my next flight. Good night everyone!

And oh... Happy Birthday Mandy! More than 13years of friendship. What else can I say? Hehe..

No comments: