Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One more day

One more day before I am back to work again. It has been good, so far. I spent time reading my books, watching my taiwanese drama, meeting my girlfriends and those favorite friends, eat my all time favorite japanese food. =)

Then again, there are still a few more people whom I wanna see and catch up with but I doubt there's time for us to do so. I have yet to catch up on my beauty sleep. I have yet to hit to gym like I always say I want to keep fit, lose and shed those fats! And I failed to become a vegetarian. *shake head* Hai... Haha.. I am so easily tempted and I find it so hard not to eat any meat. I have yet to tidy my own messy room, though I always ask people to come clean for me but it never comes true. *laugh* I have yet to colour my hair again. I have been talking about using the liese bubble dye myself but I am so timid, in fear the colour comes out too patchy or so out of the blue. Plenty of tasks to accomplish and I so sucky at time management at times. *pout*

One more day, I will make good use of it. Most important of all, I know I will be happy and satisfied at the end of the day. People whom I didn't meet, call or even sms, it doesn't mean that I have totally forgotten about you. I may just be too preoccupied in my own world. Drop me a call or a sms. I would love to hear from all the dearies of my life. :)

一起加油喔!

Good night! =) =)

No comments: