Thursday, August 26, 2010

baileys and kfc

Too much of the sweet baileys and kfc, I ended up waking up with a superDRY throat. But now it's better, been drowsing myself with water. Was in my friend's room last night, and then I was so tired that I dozed off, my friend said while he was trying to wake me up, I suddenly shouted in my sleep. He's not the first person who told me that I screamed in my sleep. My batchgirls, and some friends who stayed together with me before said the same thing too. One actually commented you must have a lot of stress and troubles in yourself and you kept bottling them up, and the only way you feel safe to release them is in your sleep. Is it true? I have no idea. Haha. Stumbled my way back to my room after I was woken up, and was rather embarrassed. I seriously hope I didn't say or do anything silly. Lol.

Eating my favorite strawberry scones from M&S now, going to take a short nap in a while before getting ready to go back SIN.

Take care all! =)






No comments: