Thursday, August 12, 2010

lingering

Work was not as smooth. Strange. Just before the flight, I already had this strong 6th sense going beyond me. And it all really happened. Pretty much like what I had imagined. Well, it's all over now. So I am done with it.

Have been lingering this thought for the past few hours in my mind, what if it's mine? What if that happiness should be mine? But it had ran away, anyway, for quite a while. And I have to witness the beholder holding the happiness preciously, just like how I would have done so, too.

Maybe I haven't met you yet. Maybe you have already been around. I don't know. I am still engraving my journey. The occasionally mixed feelings, the occasionally missing, the occasionally uncertainty. It isn't pretty much of a question, but more of what I really want actually.

Sometimes you just need someone to talk to, and yet you don't know who are the ones you really want to talk to...

Need some power nap before waking up in the early hours to catch the plane.
Pretty much decided on drinking my favorite bubble milk tea and eating my fried mushrooms from Shilin Night Market. Hehe...

Good Night loved ones, will be back soon. :)

No comments: