Monday, November 29, 2010

big heart

I love how this self heated eye masks with either lavender or chamomile scent put me to sleep. People say it looks like P*D but don't you think it's really cool? It's from my all time favorite station, Tokyo. =p Don says it's good to cover up my teary eyes. *smack his head*


We have been drinking practically every meal, every day. Most of us. When the drinking party gets crazy, game like this starts rolling. (p/s: there is actually a packet of chili sauce in between as protection la...hahaa..)


And I super love my big heart tee from Japan.
:)



Still have a couple of days here before heading back to Singapore. Let's see what are the plans next. Heh... As much as I am counting down to the end of my contract (yes, coming very soon.), I so love how this job let me get away most of the times, let me see the world, let me grow up, and let me not to have Mondays Blues like the rest in Singapore. Opps. Haha.

Have a great day ahead!
xoxo.

No comments: