Sunday, November 07, 2010

the delay

My Narita was delayed very badly, due to all the 380 planes being grounded for checks, after the Qantas 380 jet caught fire incident news were announced. The agony, the wait, the time lost, everyone was very tired, and the flight only managed to take off 8-9hours later, when the sun was up and bright, when we were all supposed to be in Narita already. I tell you, it's no joke. Lost of allowances, lost of sleep, and the next day the call time to leave the hotel was still the same. *shrugs* Why did I even change flights? I hope my Paris can take off on time tonight.

Going to the state that declares love and romance. I am not sure if I will shop (*cheeky grin*), but I am missing the coffee and macaroons, sipping champagne and white wine by the cafe, people watching.... I hope the weather is bearable though. :p

No comments: