Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Good food, Tresses, Off days...

Good food over the days. :)









And I decided to old girl act cute again. Snipped my long fringe away, snipped my long tresses to slightly below shoulders. Snapping a shot from top down, please tell me my face looks sharper, and my eyes look bigger. LOL.



Okay, it sucks quite big time. Hehe... Did a few turns, changed a few flights, having some off days around, before I am off again for work. Sometimes when you are that determine to get certain off day on certain date, you search high and low on the COF board, message couple of colleagues, getting rejected over and over again, and then you know what? I dozed off on the sofa in front of my lappy just now, and then to dream of someone giving me off day without asking me for any monetary benefit. It was so unbelievable and I woke up to check my phone, having doubts if it was just a dream or it turned reality. Ha. That silly.

No comments: