Tuesday, November 23, 2010

enlighten

Auckland is having good weather, I should have headed out for something exciting. Someone actually suggested bungee jump, but I was too timid and all not prepared. So the plan was out.

I spent most of the times reading, watching TV and sleeping at odd hours, cos it's 5hours way ahead of SIN. Had some alone times to do reflections on stuffs and life. Yes. Stuffs. Things which had happened and I did in the past, people I had loved and missed out, and decisions that affected the thereafter.

Very often I wonder if I had been more aggressive, how would things turn out to be? I would probably be lying if I said I didn't feel and mind anything at all. :)

Well, as the old saying always goes, life goes on, and we move on. I guess so too. Maybe one day all of us will be enlighten.

Cheers. =)

No comments: