Friday, November 19, 2010

Good morning!

Good morning! I have yet to ZZZZZ!!! Just got home a while ago, met a gf for dinner and it was SUPPOSED to be home, met some friends impromptu for beer and ktv (like again..ha..=p). I felt like a tortoise taking the MRT. I didn't know there are so much changes to the trains and it's actually very convenient and CHEAP to take trains. No ERP, No carpark charges, No jam. But I pretty detest squeezing inside a cubicle with strangers, with eyes staring at you all over. And it just got me jitters when people start following closely behind you like an irritating stalker in the middle of the night. I don't care if he is cute or not, it was just a major turn off. I still miss the privacy I have in my own car (at times when there are no boys to fetch you...lol), despite the extra money that I have to fork out every month to support it, at least I have peace, you know, peace. :)

Have a beautiful morning. I need to sleep. Half packed for Auckland, un-paint nails and undone homework to be accomplished when I wake up. A week of break from work is gone. No holidays, no exciting activities, just plain lazing around after the wedding of the year, having dinners and drinks with friends, and everything just became history in a glimpse. Ha. Tell me about it.

And how much does it take to bring 2 persons closer? I was watching drama the other day and it brought me to thoughts. The little boy push the daddy and mummy towards each other, and he exclaimed, "neh, like that 2 persons are closer liao lor..." Haha.. Smart brat. If only real life things could be simpler.... Maybe it could be, but it's "us" the human creatures who stirred the whole big fuss about the simple relationship equation, and made it look very difficult. *LAUGH*

Alright, sweet dreams to me!

No comments: