Friday, October 29, 2004

A crazy, insane, stupid, dumb, idiotic, irritating, fat, ugly, old man

Rain, rain, rain. It has been raining quite alot these few days. Nice weather to sleep. Ohhh... I am looking forwards to my weekend then I want to be a sleep beauty. Haha. I mean I don't actually get to sleep well during the weekdays partly because of work & It is quite a total turn-off when you have to force or drag yourself to wake up early.: Shiok. Today is Friday! Grins~

I need to comment on something. Some guys really insane or they really have nothing better to do. There is this guy who stays at Hougang (I assume because I always see him lioter around at Hougang & he boards train at Hougang MRT too). I think he is a real pervert. He has been following me to work & back home for quite sometimes le. At first, I thought it was just pure coincidence but after awhile I was thinking how can it be so qiao that he was always walking behind me & he like to "zu zu" when he was walking behind me. Damn irritating. He is a 30+ years old man. Ugly & crazy old man. My daddy doesn't know how much more handsome than him. Lol. But it's true. My dad is a hunky man. Like father like daughter ma. Get it? Haha. I guess he works near my workplace too because he also gets down at Dhoby Ghaut MRT & he will follow me behind till a road junction whereby we will cross at different traffic lights. There was once when I reached Hougang MRT after work, I spotted him sitting at a bus-stop near the MRT station. I just ignored him & I continued to walk past the bus-stop. Suddenly, he got up & started to follow me. Wah liao. I walked as fast as I could & I just couldn't be bothered by his "zu zu" sound. So idiotic. Haha. "zu zu" sounds funny?! Haha. But i think you guys get what I mean la huh?! Hee.

It was a bad morning today. We were in the same cubicle in the train. Wah lao! & the worst thing was he was standing behind me & we were so closed. I was really scared to body contact with him. If he dared to touch me, I would sure shout at him loud. But I could feel some body contact with him just now leh. Not sure was it because of the crowd in the train or was it because he did it on purpose. EeEeEeeee... Come to think of it now I wanna puke. :p When people started to get down the train I tried to move away from him so that he won't be standing behind me. Got down the train I walked as fast as I could but he still managed to catch up. Know what? "zu zu" again. OMG. Seriously, I can't stand guys doing that. Sorry, i mean crazy, insane, stupid, dump, idiotic, irritating, fat, ugly, old man like him! After that, we went seperate ways. Yup. That was my encounter this morning. Encounter with a crazy, insane, stupid, dump, idiotic, irritating, fat, ugly old man. A bad start of the day.

I guess I need a "Yolene's Protector". I need a cute & good guy to protect me whenever I go & to shooo away the bad people. Haha. Any eligible? Application starts now! Lol...

No comments: