Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Sha la la la la...

Sha la la la la...I am bored. Haha. Hmmm... Let me recall what I did for the past few days. I caught a movie on Sunday. 2046. Well. It's too "chim" for me. I felt like sleeping even before the movie was shown half-way. Was forcing myself to watch. Haha. But the movie really makes me wonder why it needs to take 5 years to finish shooting?! The movie is very science-fiction and very "arts". You really need to pay alot of attention to the movie to get youself to understand the message of the movie. You need to work your brain to know what is the movie talking about. But... you watch movies to relax, don't you? Why would you want to crack your brain juices to guess the meaning of the stories?

Monday & Tuesday were pretty routine. Work than home sweet home. However, before, in between & after work I did abit of shopping here & there for some necessities & stuffs. Yup, Boring life. Teach me how to spice up my life? Oh ya, Monday I went for a workout. It wasn't too bad. Sweat quite abit. Felt better. :) Let me share something now. There is this client of my company. I seen him a few times before cos he came to my office. Young chap. 26. Still considered young right? Heh. Has a car & I guess he has $$ too. He SOUNDS, SEEMS & LOOKS like he has. Haha. Ok. He SEEMS to be interested in me. Haha. Or maybe I'm too sensitive? Lol. But well. He kept prompting me with alot of questions like "so today never go out with bf?", "eh, really lar... tell me... are you attached?", "not attached?, aiya I think I also no chance liao. you sure have alot of suitors one." etc etc etc. Haha. & he called my office yesterday to look for one of my colleagues but she has went for a business trip. Won't be back in a few weeks time. When he called, I told him she was not in & he could still answer me "ya. I know. she tells me she won't be in office these few weeks". It is like eh hello, you know already then you still ask?! Then we started to chat abit. I asked him not to eat snake too much during office hours. He told me it's ok. He can still afford time for COURTSHIP during working time. Lol. Haha. Alright. Let him said. Hehe. Then he asked something like "so where is your bf now?" I just told him currently I'm not attached. He said "ohh...then are you gng dinner with me?" Haha. I forget how I ended our conversation & the call but ya, I didnt say yes to his "date". Hee. He's not bad-looking lar. Not say super duper yandao but ok la. Acceptable in my sense. Hee. But I feel that he's isn't really serious about me. How can he like me when he only see me a few times? Maybe he looks at look. Lol. Haha. I'm not trying to say I am very pretty lar... But hmmm... It is just a feeling that he's not for real. Anyway, I can't be bothered too. Have no feelings for him. Hee. Yup.

Some pictures for eye-candies.

I took them with my hp today. Love my hp so much. Make me so pretTtTty. Haha.





I'm crapping! =>

I'll blog again. Heh. Soon. =] Byeeee!

No comments: