Sunday, October 24, 2004

Guilty

Right. I am found guilty. Guilty of spending so much $$ on shopping these few days. I can be an impulsive shopper sometimes & this is really bad. :? Well well, I guess I really need some control. :p

Bought some minis & tops at Forever21 w/o trying cos the queues to the dressing rooms were dreadfully long. I just shop, see, touch, grab & pay. Impulsive buying huh?! Haa. Luckily the clothes can fit very nicely on me when I try them at home. :) I can forsee myself dng more shopping the following week. Arghhhhh. How? I think I need to implement some saving plans or else I will be spending even more $$. HmMmMmM.....

I saw Jamie Yeo today. (Satursday) She is damn gorgeous & pretty. I luv her tan & her pair of long, nice, shapy & toned legs. Woo..... I must really buck up & work hard. :p

Yawns..... I am sleepy.... Gng out tmr still. (Sunday) Nighty!

No comments: