Saturday, October 09, 2004

Fate or Coincidence?

HelloOoOo! Been quite a few days since I last blogged. I got time lar but yeah I'm lazy. Heh. Well, work is still as relaxed & slacked as ever. Basically everything is pretty much the same for me now. Yup.

Shall talk about something that happens to me almost everyday when I'm going to work. There are these 2 girls that I'll always bump into whenever I come out from the MRT station & walking to my office. Along the way, I'll definitely bump into them. These 2 girls are also strangers among themselves too. So the whole scenario is that the 3 of us will bump together! Interesting huh?! Is this called fate or it is just simply coincidence? God knows. (p/s: 1 of the girls is very pretty. heh.)

SIA is recruiting again. Haha.

Ciao. :p

No comments: