Monday, October 04, 2004

Each friendship you bond comes a long way

My weekend was fine. Went out with Meifang on Friday after work to Harbourfront centre. I thought the place would be very happening but.....just one word to describe, "Boring". Unless I'm gng to Sentosa or else I don't think I'll go there again. Haa. Maybe? Satursday I went to SIM to submit my application form & after that met Emily for lunch & dinner & then had my tuition. Bought a correction tape & some chocolates for him. He demanded. Haha. But well, he was pretty well-behaved that night. Kids are still kids. So easily bribed. Somemore is a Primary one kid. Lol.

Received a letter in which I had never ever expected I would receive. Could not deny that I was a tiny winy touched at that moment. But come to think of it now, I feel that everything is over. Perhaps we should look at things at a simpler way & maybe you will feel happier too. Learn to forgive & forget. It's easier to say than to be done. I'll try anyway. Each friendship you bond comes a long way.

Grrrrr.....It's cold here.

No comments: