Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I see an old friend

Met Shihui (my secondary school's classmate) on the NEL train just now while I was on my way to work. It has been a very long time since I last see her. Count years. Heh. She still looks the same to me. Tall, lean, fair complexion, long rebonded hair & Fann Wong lookalike. Sound like a babe right? Hee. She is working at the Ministry of Law as a Finance Executive or something. Sound pretty cool. It is a government job so I guess the pay & benefits should be quite attractive. Good for you girl. Heh. We chatted along our train journey & it is such a great feeling to catch up with your old friend whom you have not seen for very long. She told me there might be a secondary school's gathering so I am actually quite looking forwards to it. Heh. So ya. My secondary school's friends, you guys better start planning & organising. I am waiting. :p

No comments: